Class Locations & Directions
If your class is held in MHS-Palmer, DO NOT FOLLOW directions from Mapquest, Google Maps, your car's GPS, etc. Directions from those sources will lead you to the Post Road Building of Mamaroneck High School. Follow only the directions listed below for the MHS-Palmer Building.
Most evening classes are held at Mamaroneck High School, which consists of two buildings, Palmer and Post Road. Due to safety rules, only two entrances will be open on evenings when classes are in session. These entrances are: Post Road (main entrance by parking lot) and Palmer (main entrance by flag pole in circle driveway). Daytime classes are held at various locations in Larchmont and Mamaroneck. Numbers refer to the building locations on map. See class descriptions for building/room assignments. Click for Campus Map
- MHS-Post Road Mamaroneck H.S., Post Road Building,1000 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. Located between Richbell Road and Rockland Avenue on Boston Post Rd. (Rt. 1), across the street from the Equinox Gym. Park in the lot off the Boston Post Road. Enter through the main entrance (when facing the building, the doors to your extreme right)in the glass encased stairwell.
- MHS-Palmer Mamaroneck H.S., Palmer Building, Palmer Avenue, Mamaroneck. Located across the street from Walter’s Hot Dog Stand. From either Palmer Ave. or Boston Post Rd., turn onto Rockland Ave. Turn onto Carpenter Place. At the end of Carpenter, turn right at the stop sign. Make your first left into the driveway of the building and you may park in any staff parking space. The entrance to the building is around the front, across from the flag pole in the circular driveway. DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM MAPQUEST, GOOGLE MAPS, YOUR CAR'S GPS, ETC. TO THE PALMER BUILDING, FOLLOW THESE INSTEAD.
- Central School 1100 Palmer Avenue, Larchmont. Located off Palmer Avenue, one block north of Weaver Street.
- Hommocks Ice Rink Hommocks Middle School, Hommocks Road, Larchmont. Located on Hommocks Road. (extension of Weaver St.), one block east of the Boston Post Road. Park at far right end of school parking lot and follow pathway to the building. Or park in Flint Park. Community Room is in the back of the Ice Rink.
- Larchmont Temple 75 Larchmont Avenue, Larchmont. Take Boston Post Road to Larchmont Avenue, turn east (toward Long Island Sound). Temple is 3 blocks down on the left at the corner of Willow Avenue. Enter through the side door on Willow Avenue. Park on Willow or Larchmont Avenues.